Join us on the 28th of February for a useful and informative webinar about the advantages of Foamit foam glass aggregates paired with limecrete floors for heritage buildings in the UK.
For older buildings, avoiding dampness build-up in the walls is critical – this’s why it’s important to avoid nonpermeable membranes. Breathable limecrete floors, paired with foam glass, have become a common solution to the problem, creating a well-insulated and free draining solution.
The webinar will be held in English in collaboration with Womersley’s Ltd, a leading provider of traditional, breathable, and natural building materials and paints for restoration projects.
Ian Womersley (Womersley’s)
Henry Rawstorne (Uusioaines)
Samuli Lamppu (Uusioaines)
- Video presentation (20 minutes) What is a Limecrete Floor?
- Breathable, insulated and limecrete floors have become quite common in the UK and this webinar will help you understand how to apply a limecrete floor in an old building. The need for ground floors in older buildings to be breathable is essential.
- Presentation of reference items
- Processing of preliminary questions (leave us your question in the registration form)
- Live Q & A session with Ian Womersley from Womersley’s Ltd, UK, and Uusioaines’ account managers Samuli Lamppu and Henry Rawstorne in Finland.
Time 11.30-12.15 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)/ 13.30-14.15 EET (East European Time)
Register now and submit your question: